Sunday 22 July 2012

BLOG ENTRY!!!!

So........ we went into Haworth to go shopping yesterday. We call Haworth centre 'Diagon Alley' because....... it looks like Diagon Alley! It even has an apothecary! I think we're a little obsessed!

  My little baby Luna!!!!!:

Then we went for a picnic at the rocks:

Here I am doing the same post and waiting for him to take the photo:



Cute little Luna!:


We had a cool day anyway, then we went to the pub in our tiny little village...... it was packed full! Apparently, it's been reeeally busy lately! I can't even imagine where all those people came from! So we sat outside for most of the night, it was soooo nice.

Oh, and we met some people who live in the village next to ours and they were so cool. We went to their house after the pub closed and we stayed there until about 4am. We lit a fire and sat around it in their garden, one of them was EXACTLY like Niel from 'The Young Ones'!!!! It was crazy..... yeah, anyway, they were awesome. I woke up with such a hangover this morning though.

Also, a few people have requested that I do a 'normal' asian look (asian in the UK means like Indian, Pakistani etc - I know in the USA 'Asian' means oriental....... I assume people meant UK asian anyway!)

So I did it today. 

Here I am without circle lenses! It was so weird not having them in..... so, here are my boring, brown eyes >_<


I ended up putting in circle lenses!


So yah! I think that's it for now! Let me know if you have any other requests! <3

16 comments:

  1. not boring eyes! pretty eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you look so different (o_o) !!!! but so damn pretty! (@.@) woww....

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave is the 1st photo of u n ur bf with both the dogs. so kawaii.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, both dogs are pulling the same face! Haha <3

      Delete
  4. OMG! You are still gorgeous! With or w/out lenses. And you guys are adorbs together. The dongs are cute too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing is this? You look completly different, but still amazing! Wow! Awww and your dogs *_* It's my dream to have a husky someday *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I love huskys too! (those 2 dogs are both Border Collies though) <3

      Delete
  6. Wow I really like your look in the pic where you're not wearing circle lenses, the make up and wig suits you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish i had nice brown eyes like yours! Mine are too dark brown it's almost black >< You're so pretty c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I barely even recognized you in the last few pictures(゜◇゜)Still pretty though(⌒▽⌒)

    ♥xxpinkie.blogspot.com♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does look like Diagon Alley xD You are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete