Wednesday 20 February 2013

WTA64 Circle Lens Review

These lenses are from Mukuchu.com


Here is some information on the lenses:

LENS USAGE: UP TO 1 YEAR
SHELF LIFE: 3 YEARS
MANUFACTURER / ORIGIN: SOUTH KOREA
MATERIALS: 2Hema
B.C.: 8.6mm
DIAMETER: 15.00mm
WATER CONTENT: 38%

So, on with the review!
  (By the way, I've been really sick for a while so I look absolutely terrible in these photos. Apologies to Mukuchu for not doing your lenses any justice haha)

So, here are the lenses with flash:
And without flash:
So, first I'll rate the comfort!
10/10!!!!!!
These are soooooooo comfy! They are super thin (compared to other lenses I have) so you can wear them longer without your eyes screaming!
I've actually been wearing these a lot lately.

So next I'll rate the design!
4/10
It's not that I don't like the design, there's just not much to love about it. It's simple and it does it's job so I'm slightly indifferent to it. This is only because I love extreme, crazy lenses that make my eyes stand out. If you were wanting to enlarge your eyes without them looking too creepy or fake - these are for you! Especially if you have brown eyes (or eyes matching the colour of the lenses you choose). These lenses blend with the natural eye very well. If I wasn't so extreme I would probably love them for it! Haha One thing I do want to say though, is that the shade of brown is a very flattering one.
Next! Enlargement!:
8/10
Surprisingly, these are actually really good for enlarging the eyes. When I first opened them I thought I would maybe only wear these once or twice but I wear them all the time.
(Please ignore my horrible eye makeup! As I said before, I'm poorly!)

So yeah, you can see how much they enlarge my eyes from the photo! /\
(I don't know why I'm looking so miserable!)

A few more photos of the lenses:
I tried them without the lower lashes but I don't think it suited me!:
Neton always says that girls who don't wear lower eyelashes look like ducks >_< HAHAHAHA

I really don't understand what he means but whatever! >_<

So, to summarise:

These lenses are pretty good. I would definitely recommend them to you if you have to keep your lenses in for long periods of time, since they're the comfiest lenses I've ever worn. Also, if you want a BIG enlargement but want it to look as natural as possible! 

You'll be seeing a lot more photos of me in these lenses. Oh, that reminds me! Since I'm ill, I don't really have much to blog about - but I have loads of photos from recently that I never got around to uploading, so I'll be blogging those to keep myself occupied! Bye for now! <3



16 comments:

  1. I have these! ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer mad colors like pink n purple on u. wud luv 2 see u in some ultra bright ones. have yet to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but these are nice too. I might look into getting some more crazy lenses! <3

      Delete
  3. i agree with ur bf about the lower lash but jidg what he means by duck lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your make up, so magic <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanna buy circle lenses for the first time so im going to try mukuchu since thats where i see u get a lot of ur lenses from! thnx ladyli :D from a new gal!!! cant wait for the awards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, good luck! I hope you enjoy your Gyaru-Journey! =] <3

      Delete
  6. I hope you feel better soon, you still look beautiful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You still look fab even if you are feeling poorly- get well soon!

    ReplyDelete