Friday 22 February 2013

Pink nail set!

A while ago I made another pink nail set, I've been wearing them a lot lately!
I love them so much!
Neton bought me some red henna:
Very rushed but oh well!
This was just a random day when we were going to the pub
Omg, there was randomly an American lady there. She was so...... enthusiastic!

She came really close to my face and shouted "OH MY GAWD, LOOK AT YOUR EYES! THEY'RE AMAZING. WOOOOOOW! YOUR NAILS! WOOOOOW! HOW DO YOU MANAGE?! WOOOOW! YOUR EYES ARE AMAZING! LOOK AT THEM! LOOK AT YOUR EYES!"........etc. Everyone in the pub heard EVERY.SINGLE.WORD she said at any given time (we were sat across the room before joining her group of people and we could hardly hear ourselves!), she was soooo loud! Hahaha >_< I liked her though, she seemed to be very happy. Although, I have to admit I was relieved when I found out she wasn't a resident in our quant little village! 

These days, I stick my nails on with stickers (instead of glue) because then I can re-use them over and over again. I demonstrated this to the American lady by ripping one off and sticking it on one of her fingernails "OH MY GAAAWWWWDD!!!! WOOOWWWW!!!" >_<
Drunk, on the way back:
As I said, I've worn these nails quite a few times! This is their current state:
They're exactly the same as when they were new! Yay!

I can't stop wearing this set, I just love them too much!
Oh, guess what! Today I tried out 'Shironuri' makeup! I'm so inspired by 'Minori'!

I'll be uploading photos soon, maybe tomorrow!

OH, and today I saw a video of a girl burning her hair off with hair curlers! It scared me so much! I can't imagine what I would do if that happened to me! But I love to curl my hair! ARGH! Does anyone know why it burnt her hair off? It's so scary to watch that video! I'll try and find the link to it now....

.... Here it is:


 <3



28 comments:

  1. i saw that vid before its fake

    ReplyDelete
  2. U LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS CANT WAIT 2 SEE UR SHIRO MAKE ;3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that american woman sounds annoying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha maybe, but I think she was just happy and enthusiastic =] <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm not actually sure. If they're not I'll list them =] <3

      Delete
  5. The video isn't fake, she had it on the highest setting and kept it on her hair for too long. Beyond that, she used a product with silicon in it which should never be used with heat, thats why her hair burned off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, scary! I only use the lowest heat on my hair - I'll have to keep an eye out for silicon in hair products now then! Thanks for informing me! =] <3

      Delete
  6. Those nails are super cute (*w*)
    Haha, as loud as this lady sounds at least she was open minded and thought you looked good! (^__^) Its always nice to have compliments instead of hearing loud rude remarks :D
    Can't wait to see your Shironuri makeup (^w^) I love Minori's style~
    I also saw that video today (o__o) It scared me as well eep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Yeah, that's what I thought. She was really nice.

      I only found Minori like 2 days ago. She's so amazing, I love her! I think I might go out a few times in Shironuri! I wonder what remarks I'll get then! Haha <3

      Delete
  7. Very pretty as always. Your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those nails are so beautiful, they look salon made! :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the nails are gorgeous!! And when you put them on with stickers, do they really hold all day? I want to buy a really pretty set of nails but I don't want to limit them to 1 use only. Can you explain how you keep them in shape and stuff?

    'xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the nail stickers but I can't really do as much with them as I would with glue. Neton gets things from my bag for me etc, otherwise my nails would probably fall off! Haha >_< It depends though, there are some really bad stickers so there are probably some really good ones too. I guess it depends which ones you use!

      I always put them on just before I leave the house (after my makeup, hair, clothes etc) then I take them off as soon as I get back. <3

      Delete
  10. Lovely nails. I like the idea of stickers to stick them on- I don't always wear false nails as glue is too permanent for me so stickers would be ideal!

    Haha once in the 1980s I was crimping my hair for a school disco, I left the crimper iron on too long and my head caught light! I went to the party with the smell of smoke in my hair. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I never thought I would use stickers but I use them all the time now!

      Ah, I would have loved to have been in the 80's! You're so lucky! I have always wished I could time-travel to the 80's! I love 80's fashion and music so much! I bet it was so fun back then! I've been looking for a hair crimper everywhere but can't find one. But wow, I bet that was scary catching fire! <3

      Delete
  11. I love your makeup here! It suits you so much :D
    Your nails are so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, fair lady! You are my nail inspiration. May I ask, what kind of stickers do you use to put them on? Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use double-sided nail stickers and I buy them from Ebay. You can get them really cheap from there <3

      Delete