Wednesday 11 September 2013

Trip to a castle!

We went to a castle the other week, it was great! It was the third time I've been to that particular castle (Skipton Castle).

I wore my new green dress that I made:
The castle was great! Although, I did fall over! That's what I get for wearing heels! Haha
I hate this bag! It doesn't go with anything! I don't even know why I got it in the first place! I need to get some new ones! >_<
/\ It was super windy that day!
I almost fell down some stairs!
Afterwards, we went to a pub in Skipton to get drunk! We were originally going to go to a cocktail bar but, when we found it, it was closed. It's a shame too! It looked really dodgy, but interesting - it was hidden under some buildings (the stairs leading down to it were easy to walk past and miss. And there were no windows. Afterwards, we stopped at a 'funfare'(?I don't know what they're called?) that was near us.
Then we spent the rest of the night at the pub!

It was pretty fun, but I think I was super hungover the next day!

There's a beer festival this weekend at the pub so I think we'll go to that!

By the way, I was planning on uploading videos at least once per week. I'm planning a few Halloween tutorials, but I was waiting on a wig from a new wig sponsor (I won't mention their name). They agreed to send me a wig like a month or two ago, so I held off the Halloween tutorials until I had the wig. They said they'd send me a contract to sign. I waited weeks and heard nothing. So, I contacted them again. When they finally sent the contract, it was so long and unreadable to me (I didn't understand any of it, I don't have a law degree ffs). They wanted me to print it off, sign it, scan it and send it back to them! Since I don't have a printer/scanner, and I live in the middle of nowhere (no printing shops..... or shops in general. There's just a pub here!) - this was all just too much for me to do, just for a free wig! I barely have time to reply to emails, never mind reading through all of that contract! So, I've gone with a different sponsor instead. Of course, it wasn't their fault, I guess that's just their protocol. I have no hard feelings towards them. But still, a lot of my time was wasted. 

I'll be uploading some Halloween tutorials soon, hopefully! I'll try to think of some looks I could do with the wigs/lenses I already have, until the new ones arrive! 

Oh, and we watched 'The World's End'! It's so funny! I suggest you watch it too! >_< <3


12 comments:

  1. u still making that dress tut for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i mean will it be b4 halloween coz i wanna make an brides dress i wanna dress up as a dead bride 4 halloween. same anon as above

      Delete
    2. me agen lol! sorry just 2 clarify im not sayin u look like ur dressed 4 halloween its a pretty dress but i just think the design would make a nice brides dress and u sed its easy 2 make aswell thats all. coz real brides dresses cost a pretty dollar if u know what i mean and u sed this 1s easy 2 make for not much cash. so please dont think i was tryin 2 insult ur dress! lol

      Delete
    3. Haha don't worry! If I could afford to wear a wedding dress every day, I would! So it didn't offend me at all!

      As for the tutorial, I do still plan on doing it but I'm not sure if it will be uploaded before Halloween, since I have a lot of other Halloween videos I want to try and do.

      If you want though, you can message me on Facebook and I'll try my best to teach you how to make this dress. Good luck! <3

      Delete
  2. case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree Organicwholesale.com is the best place to buy all health foods and supplements. Organicwholesale.com for all your dietary needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! i am so ready for your halloween tutorials! you do the best creative makeup ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have yet to see ur kitten miss li!

    afrobitch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops! I'll probably post some photos of her next time! I was actually planning on including photos of her in this post but I forgot! >_< <3

      Delete
  6. so pretty, i love your style, it's so unique :)
    x<3

    ReplyDelete