Monday 2 September 2013

Dramatic Summer Makeup! (Photos and Video)

Here is a video I uploaded the other day! /\


Here are some photos from that day!:

/\ Pink rug! I love how the bedroom looks now! >_< For those who don't know, Neton painted it pink! He said this is my bedroom and he'll use the other room for his things! >_< 
You can see a little part of the bedroom here, but I can't wait until it's fully done and I can show you!:
Here is the eye makeup:
Glittery, pink lips!: 
So yah, there are some photos! Taking photos while lying down might just be my new favourite thing! Haha >_<

But omg! Last night I had such a scary dream! I'm reeeeeally scared of zombies and I dreamt there was a zombie apocalypse. It was sooo real! Anyway, lots of scary stuff happened and I found my way into an underground train area where 'non-zombies' went to hide. There was a group of guys joking together. One of them was offered £5 by his friends to tie himself to the train tracks and get run over by a train, as a joke (like it was some Jackass stunt). The guy did it, I said to someone who I was near "That guy won't survive that". He was tied to the tracks and then he heard a train coming, he started to struggle a little bit but the train went over him, it was soooo graphic. His friends were covered in his guts and blood, laughing (as if he'd just broken his arm or something). Anyway, that made me feel so sick, I woke up. It's really stuck with me, it was so horrible! This is what I mean when I say I can't watch gory horror films, it's just too real for me. One of my friends was ran over by a train when we were about 12 or 13 years old. His friend managed to get off the tracks in time to not get hurt physically, but he was covered in the blood and guts from our friend still on the tracks. 

Ah! Sorry for the random downer! Haha - that dream just really bugged me!

I would be so good at writing good horror films though, there's a ton of stuff that just pops into my head (unwelcomed, of course).

I sucks though, about the horror films, I do like watching them (non-gory).  I like ghost films, but I can't watch a lot of them because they have gore in! >_<

Maybe I just need to toughen up a bit haha >_<

<3


20 comments:

  1. case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution case study solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree Organicwholesale.com is the best place to buy all health foods and supplements. Organicwholesale.com for all your dietary needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i understand what u mean, i don't like watching gory stuff either! :/ your makeup looks very lovely but i just adore your wig!! would you mind sharing where you got it? glad to see you posting again! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought it from Ebay but I cut the fringe myself. Ebay sellers in China sell wigs really cheap but I can't remember which Ebay seller I bought it from, sorry! <3

      Delete
  4. I've been having nightmares too at nights. I dreams of people chasing me with big plastic bags they try to suffocate me but I always run into a church and looks for priests but they just looks at me and their eyes pops out in the bags and the bags go on me until I wake ups :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that's nasty! I don't understand why our bodies do this to us! I hope your nightmares go away soon! <3

      Delete
  5. sry abt ur frnd. when u doin room tor?

    i had a drm 1nce abt zombies but it was sexal n i licked it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hopefully I'll be doing it soon!

      Haha oh wow! >_< <3

      Delete
    2. Hold up.... u LIKED it or u LICKED it? Hell, nevermind I really dont wanna know! lmao!

      Delete
  6. What the fuck. You get some right weirdos commenting on ur blog LadyLi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, I it's a good job I love weirdos! =] <3

      Delete
  7. aaaw u look so kawaii lhouraii! ^^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you totally remind me of a butterfly here :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your summer look is exciting, and I love the choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How is your science degree coming along these days?

    ReplyDelete